Bocking Wesleyan Chapel was built at the end of the 1870s.
The weathered datestone appears to read 1878. It was a small chapel which may explain why, in August 1884, the Keighley News reported that the Sunday School anniversary was held at the Lees Wesleyan Chapel. "The Rev. W. Kendrew of Great Grimsby, occupied the pulpit both afternoon and evening, and gave two excellent sermons. The singing by the choir, conducted by Mr. Pedley, was very well rendered.
Mr. J. W. Moore, the chapel organist, presided at the organ. The collections amounted to £22 6s 5d." Today, it is in business use and has been closed to worshippers for 30 years or more.